Scholarship For Chemical Engineering
I. About ISBCE
The full scholarship (Around RMB48,000 per year) provides:
The partial scholarship (Around RMB36,000 per year) provides:
Part of living allowance
II. Eligibility Criteria
The scholarship will be available to those applicants who:
Must be Non-Chinese citizens in good health at the time of application;
Must be high school graduates with good academic standing, and be over the age of 18 and under 35.
III. Application Materials
The applicants must fill in and submit the following application materials:
1. Application Form for Foreigners Wishing to Study at Tianjin University ( click here to download the form) and Application Form for Tianjin Government Scholarship for International Student(Chemical Engineering) (click here to download the form)filled in Chinese or English by typing, pasted with a recent photo ;
2. Notarized certificate of the highest diploma. If applicants are university students, they must provide an official pre-graduation certificate showing their student status and stating expected graduation date, the original certificate should be provided after admission. If the applicants are employed, they must also provide proof of employment on application. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English（original one and a copy）;
3. Academic transcripts (notarized photocopy): Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English;
4. Photocopy of passport;
5. Applicants who want to join in the programs taught in Chinese must submit HSK certificate. (a minimum requirement of HSK 4 Score 180 or above) ;
Applicants who want to join in the programs taught in English must submit the certificate of TOEFL (Score 80 or above), or IELTS (Score 6.0 or above) or pass the English Language Test held by TJU;
6. Certificate of Non-Criminal Records.
Note: All documents should be bound together on top left corner in the order of 1 to 6. (You should submit TWO sets of bound documents.) No application documents will be returned regardless of the result of application.
IV. Application Procedures
· Complete the Application Form for Foreigners of Studying at TJU and Application Form for TJU International Students Scholarship (Chemical Engineering)；
· Mail the application forms and all other application materials(one original and one copy ) to the International Admissions office, Tianjin University by the 30th June 2016；
· Tianjin University reviews the application with final list of successful candidates to be released by the end of July 2016；
· Letter of Admission and JW202 will be sent to the applicants；
· Register at Tianjin University according to the date on the letter of admission.
Address: Room118 International Admissions Office
School of International Education Tianjin University
No.92, Weijin Road, Nankai District, Tianjin, China
Zip code: 300072
Tel: 0086-22-27406691 Fax: 0086-22-27406147